PRIVACY AND PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Data collected by Tekim d.o.o.
Tekim d.o.o. Jalkovec (City of Varaždin), Varaždinska ulica, Odvojak I kbr. 4 , OIB (Croatian Personal Identification Number): 50676875607, is the controller of personal data processing (hereinafter referred to as 'Tekim d.o.o.'), E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: +385 42 659 780, Fax: +385 42 659 781
The data collected by Tekim d.o.o. relates to:
- Contact Details (name and surname, telephone number, mobile number, E-mail address, residential address and CV), and
- Invoicing and contractual relations data (name and surname, address, OIB (Croatian Personal Identification Number), telephone number and E-mail address).
Personal data involving inquiries about services and products shall be retained for 3 months and shall be used solely to respond to such an inquiry.
Personal data involving the conclusion of contracts shall, by law, be retained to for 11 years.
In instances where enforced collection of unpaid receivables is initiated, and/or a court or other appropriate procedure is initiated in connection with a provided service/delivered goods, we shall not delete personal data until such a procedure is completed, in accordance with all applicable legislation.
Data Confidentiality and Access to Data
Tekim d.o.o. shall, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR), protect the confidentiality of all personal data to which it has the right and authority to access, shall use the same personal data exclusively for specific purposes and shall respect the legal basis thereof.
The Legal Basis of Data Processing
The legal basis for processing your personal data includes:
- Contracts, if the processing of your personal data is necessary for the conclusion, implementation and execution of a contractual relationship and obligations;
- Consent, but only those types of personal data that have been collected and processed on the basis of consent;
- Legitimate interest in establishing a requested contact (general inquiries, ordering goods/services), and responding to your inquiries, or
- Legal authorisation from the controller when issuing an invoice.
Purposes for Personal Data Processing
The purposes for personal data processing shall be determined on the following legal basis:
- A legitimate interest or for the purposes of fulfilling contractual obligations – i.e. for the purposes of responding to your inquiry/request when we contact you through the communications channels that you have opened up for us, and
- Due to a need to respond to an application for employment, i.e. when you send us your CV, we shall retain your CV for 1 year if no employment contract is offered and use it solely for the purposes of your potential employment and shall immediately delete at your request.
Notes on Data Processing:
When processing your personal data we shall not use automated decision making which may include profiling.
Who Can Receive Your Personal Data?
Possible recipients of your personal data are natural or legal persons, public authorities, agencies or other bodies to whom personal data may be disclosed but only when required for the purposes of delivering goods or services.
We may share your personal data with public authorities if requested to do so, or with third parties that provide us with personal data processing services which are executing such processing. These service providers, in accordance with regulated contractual relationship that governs the purposes of personal data protection, are obliged to use the data entrusted to them exclusively in accordance with our guidelines and strictly for the contracted purposes.
We shall never pass on, sell or modify your personal data for marketing purposes to any third party other than the processing manager. Data provided to third parties shall only be used to provide our services.
Where We Store Your Personal Data?
The data we collect is stored within the European Economic Area (EEA) but can also be transferred to and processed in a non-EEA country, in particular the United States of America. Any such transfer of personal data shall be carried out in accordance with all applicable legislation. We shall use standard contract clauses, adequacy decisions and appropriate safeguards to ensure adequate protection of personal data.
Links to Social Networks
We have included links to the following social media services on our website: LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
These links are designed in the form of appropriate logos and, while loading our website, data about you as a user is not transferred to the applicable services of the specific service provider, instead you must click on the specific logo to be transferred to their website. From that point onwards data may be processed by these websites.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website.
In accordance with REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (General Data Protection Regulation), Law on Implementation of the General Data Protection Regulation and Electronic Communications Regulations, we need your consent for the cookies that are not essential.
This website also uses essential cookies for which we do not need your consent as they are indispensable for the proper functioning of the website:
- wp-wpml_current_language (1 cookie)
This cookie stores information about the selected language.
- viewed_cookie_policy (1 cookie)
This cookie store information about your choice to use non-necesary cookies or not.
If you consent to the use of non-essential cookies, the Google Analytics related cookies will be used:
- _gat_gtag_UA_44054796_1 (1 cookie)
- CaosGtag_ga* (2 cookies)
The Google Analytics service is used to provide statistics on page visits and usage, thus providing us with an insight into the use of the content of our web pages and pointing out possible deficiencies, the removal of which further improves your user experience on our web pages. The web address sent to the Google Analytics is anonymised, so it cannot be connected to you.
If you wish, you can opt out of the Google Analytics statistics on our website and all websites using Google's instructions here, regardless of whether you have given us or other websites the consent to use them.
More information on how to delete cookies in the browser can be found by clicking on the name of the browser that you are using (the click will take you to external websites that are not under our control):
Google Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Internet Explorer
Are You Obliged to Make Your Personal Data Available to Us?
If you want us to respond to your query or if you want to establish a contractual relationship with us or if your personal data are not available to us we will not be able to respond to your inquiry or fulfil our statutory or contractual liabilities, and the provision of service will be impossible.
Data you made available to us, including any application for employment, is essential for us to consider your application and potentially enter into an employment relationship.
You can revoke each granted consent and we shall no longer process your personal data for the purpose which your consent was granted.
Right to Rectification
If we process personal data provided by yourself that is incomplete and inaccurate you may, at any time, ask us to correct and supplement it.
Right of Access
In accordance with the provisions of Article 15 of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR) you have the right to receive confirmation whether personal data relating to yourself has been processed and, if such personal data have been processed, access such personal data and the following information:
- The purpose of processing;
- The categories of the personal data in question;
- Recipients or categories of recipients to whom personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organisations;
- If possible, the intended period in which personal data shall be stored or, if this is not possible, the criteria used to confirm that period;
- The existence of the right to request that the controller rectifies or deletes personal data, limits processing of personal data relating to the data subject or the right to object to such processing
- The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority;
- If personal data has been collected from any data subjects, any available information on their source, and
- The existence of automated decision making, including the creation of the profile referred to in Article 22(1) and (4) and, at least in these instances, meaningful information on the logic involved and the importance and intended consequences of such processing for the data subject.
Right to Erasure (Right to be Forgotten)
From the controller you can obtain erasure of personal data relating to yourself if we have processed them illegally or that such processing constitutes a disproportionate encroachment on your protecting interests.
However, please consider that there are legal reasons that prevent immediate deletion, i.e. when observing a legal obligation that requires processing we have the right to continue processing your personal data if such processing is necessary to meet our legal obligations or to indemnify enforce or defend legal data demands.
Right to Limit Processing
You can ask us to limit the processing of your personal data for the following reasons:
- If you contest the accuracy of the personal data during a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- If the data processing was unlawful, but you oppose the erasure of the personal data and request the restriction of their use instead;
- If we no longer need the personal data for the intended purpose, but you still require it to meet legal requirements, or;
- If you have objected about the distribution of this data.
Right to Data Portability
You can ask us to provide you with the data you have entrusted to us for archiving in a structured form, in the usual machine-readable format (if technically possible).
Right to Object
If your data is required to perform tasks in the public interest or tasks of public bodies or if in their processing, we refer to our legitimate interests, you may object to such data processing if there is an interest in protecting your data. If you are of the opinion that we have violated Croatian or European data protection regulations whilst processing your data, we would ask that you please contact us to clarify any issues.
Complaining to the Supervisory Authority
Complaints can be submitted to the competent supervisory authority which is the Croatian Personal Data Protection Agency of Martićeva 14, Zagreb, Croatia.
Exercising Your Rights
Confirming Your Identity
When you apply to exercise your rights, we shall be obliged to identify you for this purpose and shall request additional from you to prove your identity. This serves to protect your rights and privacy. However, if we determine that there is an obvious intent to abuse such an exercise of rights, we may charge an administrative fee or refuse to process your request.